Hair has it pretty rough, when it comes to beauty. With all that washing, blow drying and flat ironing, not to mention highlighting and color treatments, it’s no wonder your tired tresses are ready for a trim after six short weeks. If you wait longer, those straggly strands start to rebel. Smooth and shiny becomes frayed and frazzled, making hair harder to style and keep in place. At the bottom of it all—split ends sprout, traveling up the shaft and leading to that look we all dread the most (aaack…not frizz!).
I have straight, fine, almost-black hair. As a little girl, I wanted nothing more than to wake up one morning with a head of Cindy-Brady-like blond sausage curls. This dream never came true, of course, but 30 years later, I did give birth to a beautiful little girl with a head full of dark blond ringlets. As much as I’ve lived vicariously through her precious locks—oh, how those springy curls went “boing!” when they were in tiny toddler pigtails—her dream hair brought with it more than I thought I’d bargained for. Namely: tangles.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.