You got home from work late, have no desire to cook, and – despite your desire to stay on your diet – have Joe’s Pizza Delivery on your speed dial (and garlic bread, double-cheese pizza and cheesecake for dessert sounds fabulous). Oops. Does that scenario sound familiar? Or maybe you’ve had a healthy dinner…but you’re longing to drive straight to the ice cream parlor for a hot fudge sundae?
Tagged: comfort foods
Everyone has a go-to “feel good” meal. Over the years, I’ve figured out how to make healthier versions of my family’s favorite comfort foods so we can enjoy them more often and not feel guilty. Here are two of my recipes (and really, no one notices a difference from the originals!).
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.