Pass the cranberries, please! I ask not because Thanksgiving is right around the corner, but because this delicious little berry is power packed with benefits for skin. Cranberries contain unique phytonutrients, including antioxidants that help protect skin cells from the damaging effects of free radicals. Additionally, cranberries contain antibacterial properties, which can help keep pore-clogging germs at bay.
Athletes tend to be focused on meeting goals, crossing finish lines and winning the game. They’re driven, motivated, hardworking individuals who press boundaries to reap rewards. All the physical activity often hits their bodies hard, causing issues from achy muscles to blisters to dehydration. They have special skincare needs, too, and may need to care for their complexions a bit differently than others.
Q. I hear a lot about hyaluronic acid for skin care. What exactly is it? How does it work?
Dr. Linda Miles D. O. M. responds:
Hyaluronic acid is a remarkable, multi-benefit ingredient in skin care, so it’s no wonder you are hearing a lot about it. With magazines, TV shows, even Dr. Oz touting hyaluronic acid, it really has become a must-have in skin care products for those who want rich, superior moisture as well as anti-aging benefits.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.