No matter how much we try to avoid it, there are days when your family will need to eat “on the run”—whether it’s a snack while heading to soccer practice or dinner between said soccer practice and the school open house that immediately follows. Rather than resorting to junky fast food or expensive take-out, you can easily pack healthy, whole foods that satisfy hungry tummies and nourish active bodies away from home. All it takes is a little planning and creativity.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.