School’s almost out, which means end-of-year celebration notices are flying home in the kids’ folders. Sports awards ceremonies, classroom parties, graduation get togethers—whatever the occasion, chances are you’ll be invited to least one potluck, which means you get to pick a dish, any dish, to share with your kids’ friends and their families. Rather than bringing in yet another iceberg lettuce salad or box of processed supermarket cookies, why not impress the crowd with something creative?
Tagged: cookie bars
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.