For a “non-fishy-tasting” fish, tilapia is a top pick. Mild, light and flaky, it soaks up whatever seasonings it’s cooked with, making a flavorful recipe like this one helpful to have on hand. In a food processor, you’ll combine olive oil with a small onion, fresh cilantro, chili powder and coriander—plus a surprise summer ingredient (hint: it makes great shortcakes!)—to create a simple rub. Once applied, all it takes it three minutes on the grill, and dinner is served!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.