There’s nothing wrong with getting older, in fact, we should be celebrating every year more we get because some have not been so lucky. I have a dear friend who always says, “Don’t be sad about your birthday, it’s better than not having one.” She’s right. I want to age gracefully. I’m not saying I’m looking forward to watching the youth slide right off my face (because I know it will), but I’d rather my children learn from me that growing older means growing wiser, not uglier. Grace and beauty, for me, mean not rushing to the plastic surgeon for Botox and face lifts, but acknowledging my skin needs a little more help now than it did in my twenties.
Tagged: Cosmeceutical Sciences Institute
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.