Most athletes (especially triathletes) admittedly LOVE data. Unfortunately, the numbers — rather than the pure joy of exercising — can consume you. When you find yourself more focused on your watch than the actual act of moving, you risk suffering paralysis by analysis. Avoid full-blown symptoms by getting back to the basics.
Tagged: counting steps
Have you ever gone out for a run and wondered how many calories you burned or how far you went? I’m a data dude. So I like to know all the stats of my workout, which is why I use a pedometer.
Yes, I said a pedometer. This tiny fitness tool has been around for decades, but it is far from outdated. And it’s not just for your speed-walking grandma. There are many uses and places for pedometers. If you’re still not convinced, read on for the when and why.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.