If leafy greens leave you longing for more, this hearty (yet not heavy) salad is going to hit the spot. Crisp, colorful veggies come together with couscous for a nutrient-packed, low-cal lunch or dinner side dish that’s as healthy as it is tasty. Toss with a tangy, homemade balsamic dressing and add a sprinkling of low-fat feta cheese for extra flavor.
After a full day of work, running errands and shuffling kids around, who has the time to prepare a wholesome, nutritious, non-microwaved meal? You do—that’s who! In less time than it would take for you to dial up and wait for restaurant delivery, or make it through a long fast food line, you can serve your family a fantastic meal they’ll not only love but that’s actually good for them, too.
This recipe for Mediterranean Chicken imparts all the exotic spices and flavors of the traditional recipe in half the time. A rotisserie chicken seasoned with lemon pepper is perfect for this dish. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.