Want to dazzle family and friends this Thanksgiving with a tart, rich cranberry side dish that makes turkey taste more succulent and brings out the savory goodness of stuffing, corn soufflés and other starchy fare? Then look no further than this quick cranberry-walnut relish recipe. We promise, you’ll be grateful for how easy it is to assemble when every other surface of your kitchen countertop is covered with food!
Tagged: cranberry relish
This sweet, tangy relish makes the perfect topping for all your favorite holiday dishes. Made from chewy dried cranberries and rich, toasted macadamia nuts, it’s simple to prepare and served warm. Enjoy it with your main course, or drizzle over ice cream or cake for dessert.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.