Skip the boring cheese and crackers! These simple-to-make appetizers will make a splash at your next summer party (while also giving guests a heaping helping of healthy omega-3s). Just combine canned salmon, cream cheese and chili pepper and serve a scoop on the crunchy cracker of your choice. Top with a sprig of fresh dill for instant elegance!
Tagged: cream cheese
Squeeze in an extra serving of veggies at breakfast by topping a cream cheese and jam-covered bagel with fresh halved cherry tomatoes. Sprinkled with cinnamon, this creative combo makes a sweet start to your day—perfect when paired with a cup of hot herbal tea!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.