The cooler months always bring cozy shades of brown, red and orange. We probably gravitate toward these warmer colors to trick ourselves into thinking it’s not 30 degrees outside. So, why not get your makeup look in line with the rich tones of a smoky eye and bright berry lips? Watch the video for my demo on how to keep your look warm when the weather gets cold. Read more →
Tagged: cruelty free makeup
Ask any woman what one cosmetic she can’t live without and chances are she’ll reply–without a hint of hesitation–“Mascara!”. Why? If you’ve ever had to barrel out of the house in the morning without a chance to even look in the mirror, let alone apply makeup, you know the answer.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.