Dessert for breakfast? With a biscuit or cake-like crust and fresh, sweet fruit piled on top—it’s not a terrible way to start the day! I like to switch things up by making cobbler sometimes or a crumble when a quick treat is needed. My crumble recipe is so easy, I make it nightly when there’s a lot of fruit in the house to use up.
If crust or crumble toppings are your favorite part of baked apple desserts, you’re going to love this Cranberry Apple Crisp. It’s covered with crispy-chewy whole-grain clusters, laced with bits of dried cranberry and rich dark chocolate. Serve warm with honey or Greek yogurt as a healthy dessert or unexpected breakfast treat.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.