Ready for a healthy January dessert? This apple crisp from personal chef Amie Valpone is made with KIND Healthy Grains Clusters–a unique gluten-free granola made from 100% whole grains including amaranth, quinoa, oats, millet and buckwheat–instead of flour. Use dairy-free butter and chocolate chips to make it a vegan treat.
Tagged: dairy free
For some, digesting dairy products can be difficult. For others, dairy-free fare is part of a lifestyle choice. Whatever your reason for following a dairy-free diet, there’s no need to miss out on milk and cookies, cereal and special desserts.
Check out the selection of dairy-free milk alternatives available at Vitacost.com:
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Meredith Peters on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Elisa Lowe on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Celena M on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Joan Leonard on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Carlos on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
Love Shopping? Hop to it.