Ready for a healthy January dessert? This apple crisp from personal chef Amie Valpone is made with KIND Healthy Grains Clusters–a unique gluten-free granola made from 100% whole grains including amaranth, quinoa, oats, millet and buckwheat–instead of flour. Use dairy-free butter and chocolate chips to make it a vegan treat.
Tagged: dairy free
For some, digesting dairy products can be difficult. For others, dairy-free fare is part of a lifestyle choice. Whatever your reason for following a dairy-free diet, there’s no need to miss out on milk and cookies, cereal and special desserts.
Check out the selection of dairy-free milk alternatives available at Vitacost.com:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.