Getting enough protein can be tough when you’re a vegetarian, especially if you’re on the strict side and fish, eggs or dairy (in addition to beef and chicken) are on the list of foods you don’t eat. Being a vegetarian athlete or active person makes things even trickier because your daily protein needs are going to be higher than those of someone who does not exercise regularly. Although the recommended daily intake of protein varies depending on your age, gender and weight, it’s said active individuals should aim for about a gram of protein per pound of body weight daily.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.