It just might be the most unappreciated diet in the world. The DASH Diet is designed to reduce your blood pressure, minimize your risk of heart disease and help you lose weight, according to the National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI). U.S. News and World Report surveyed health experts about a variety of diets, and they awarded the DASH diet as the best overall in multiple areas. Should you try it? Read on to find out more.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.