Winter can do a number on your hair. Dry air, snow, rain, indoor heating, the list is long and tiresome, just like your hair these days. If you don’t want to throw in the towel and wear a hat every day, or you have been wearing a hat every day and people are starting to talk, it’s time to breathe some life back into your hair care.
Tagged: deep conditioning
Life is full of surprises. Just when you think you’ve got it together, something (or someone) comes along and turns it all upside down. Well today, ladies, I’m that someone. I’m going to point out a few mistakes many of us make in our daily beauty routines—and show you how to fix them.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.