We’re a somewhat outdoorsy bunch here, aren’t we? I mean, we talk a lot about exercise, organic products and eco-friendly living, so I think it’s safe to assume a good portion of us are striving for oneness with Mother Earth. Sure, I love my beauty products and my high heels, but I am no stranger to the great outdoors. In fact, every summer, Mr. Bombshell and I load up the minivan and high tail it out of the ‘burbs to spend one blissful off-the-grid week camping along the Kern River.
Tagged: DEET free
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.