Going raw is a great way to make sure you’re getting the purest, most potent nutrients from the foods you eat. But aside from munching on a piece of whole fruit or crunching on uncooked veggies, how can you add more raw foods to your day? This simple seed and fruit “crumble” makes a satisfying snack as is, or try tucking some into a parfait or piling on your plate along with fresh fruit for breakfast. It’s the perfect combination of crunchy and chewy textures, with plenty of natural sweetness from spices, pure maple syrup and coconut oil.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.