It’s 6:30 p.m. You just finished a grueling workout after an eight-hour day at the office. Sweat beads are stuck to your forehead, mascara’s streaming down your cheeks, and that foundation you put on this morning? It’s like it was never there. None of this would be a problem if you could hop in the gym shower for a quick cleanup. But that dinner reservation is at 7:00, and you’ve got to get moving—fast. Great news! There’s a wipe for that.
When you have kids and it’s summertime, you are outdoors. Period. From packing up and picnicking at the beach to playing at the community pool, I am outside ALL. THE. TIME. Now, don’t get me wrong, it’s awesome. My mind is free, my body is healthy, and my soul is fulfilled. But I’m also a sweaty, stinky, sandy mess. Sorry, it’s the truth. Since I’m not the type to forego hanging with my kids and enjoying the summertime sun, I have an armory of natural products to keep any odiferous offense at bay.
Sweat…happens. It’s the sign of a great workout for many of us, although not everyone sweats the same way. Maybe you sweat less while weight training than you do during a cardio workout session. But that doesn’t mean your body isn’t working just as hard.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.