Multiple reasons exist to cut down or eliminate sugar from your diet. For example, if you are pre-diabetic or have diabetes, your physician may tell you to slash the sugar. Weight watchers can shed pounds without making any other changes just by swapping that sugar on their cereal or coffee for zero calorie sweeteners. And when you visit the dentist, the advice usually includes “Cut the sugar!”
Love (of chocolate) is in the air! Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a decadent chocolate-raspberry dessert that’s actually good for your sweetie to eat. Low in sugar, it’s made from healthy and yummy ingredients including raw cacao, raw honey, coconut oil and fresh berries. Simply pour the batter into small dishes and chill for easy-to-serve individual treats, or use a cookie cutter to shape into festive hearts for the occasion.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.