A diaper rash doesn’t sound like that big of a deal until your baby gets a really bad one and is absolutely inconsolable until it (finally) goes away. Sometimes you won’t even know there’s a rash—you’ll think your little one is wailing because she’s cutting a tooth or maybe even has an ear infection—and then you’ll go to change the diaper and the evidence will be there, all angry and red and immediately disqualifying you for any imaginary Mother of the Year awards you’d thought you might have been a contender for.
Tagged: diaper rash cream
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.