When I was in high school, I had a job at one of the first “all women” exercise facilities. I remember a day when the manager handed out samples of meal replacement shakes. The concept of a “diet shake” was new then—and women went crazy for this seemingly magical solution to weight loss. All you had to do was drink two delicious shakes and eat one meal a day, and extra pounds were supposed to melt right off.
Tagged: diet shakes
Ever gone clothes-shopping with a friend and both fallen in love with the same outfit? Then you both try it on and realize that it looks great on one of you – and doesn’t flatter the other. Diets are the same way. Just because one type of diet works for your co-worker or your cousin doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s your path to weight loss success. Read more →
Energy drinks can be loaded with sugar, calories and unpronounceable ingredients. When you’re trying to get fit and lose weight, you need something that will start your engine while keeping you on track with your diet. Find out what fitness expert Nicole Wilkins recommends for a slimming, sugar-free energy drink.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.