Most people look at summer vacation—a precious week or two away from work—the same way. They embrace this once-a-year opportunity to completely separate from regular routines, immersing themselves in whatever novelties their getaway location has to offer. In theory, this sounds like a fun, upbeat way to approach time off. But the last thing you want to do when you’re away from home is to abandon the healthy lifestyle patterns you’ve established, especially with your kids in tow.
Tagged: digestive enzymes
Ughhh… you know the feeling. You just put away one too many pieces of your aunt’s famous rum cake. Or perhaps you went a bit overboard with the cheese ball.
Don’t let indigestion and other stomach woes put a damper on your holiday spirit. Instead, follow these simple digestive tips:
We’ve all enjoyed memorable meals. But for some people who have difficulties digesting food, the memory of what they’ve eaten lingers longer than it should. Even worse, when digestion is weak, which often happens when a person is under stress, the body can’t extract and absorb the valuable nutrients in food.
Here are three supplements which, when taken with meals, may help support healthy digestion.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.