Crisp, sweet apples and chewy chopped pecans add autumn flavor and plenty of mouth-pleasing texture to this vegan chickpea salad. Serve as is on a bed of baby spinach, with crackers as a dip or tucked into a whole wheat tortilla for a wholesome wrap.
A mouthwatering sandwich first sold at Maine roadside stands in the 1970s, traditional lobster rolls are made with butter-soaked lobster meat stuffed into fluffy, white hot dog buns. Make a healthier version of this classic (and still popular!) lunch dish by tossing lobster meat with Greek yogurt instead of butter, seasoning with fresh herbs and serving atop a whole grain roll.
Homemade is always best, but when cooking from scratch isn’t possible, it’s OK to compromise! In this recipe, plain-flavored prepared hummus is jazzed up with chopped dill and smoked paprika—providing zesty, fresh flavor with very little effort. Make it for everyday snacking or a pleasing party appetizer, served alongside healthy veggies, crackers or tortilla chips.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.