Break out the skillet! These sizzlin’-hot fajitas, made with garden-fresh veggies and chunks of white meat chicken, are the perfect way to spice up your summer dinner menu. Colorful, crunchy red peppers, cilantro and chili powder are nutritious additions that add zesty, authenthic south-of-the-border flavor. Got gluten-free guests? Skip the white flour tortillas and serve the corn kind instead.
Tagged: dinner recipes
The alfredo-like sauce on this pasta is made with whole milk instead of heavy cream, giving you the same flavor and texture, but not all the unwanted fat and calories. The trick is to start with a simple roux made from butter and flour, then to slowly stir in milk for a thicker consistency. Toss in some diced eggplant and fresh oregano, and you’ve got a delicious and filling vegetarian meal.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.