Spice is nice. But to really add bite to your burrito, check out chipotle powder! Just a touch of this fiery favorite—made from ground, roasted jalapeno peppers—gives new meaning to the word mouthwatering. Stir some into this fresh, homemade hot sauce for a kicked up taco topping, daring dip or spicy soup seasoning. The smooth, chunk-less texture comes from a quick whirl in the blender after ingredients are sautéed on the stovetop.
Tagged: dip recipe
This is a must-have in our house every single week. It starts out as an after-school snack served with veggies and homemade chips. Then we slather it on bread slices and put ‘em under the broiler. And finally, the last bit of it (if there’s any left!) is used as a sandwich spread.
It’s also the perfect dish to bring to a party or weekend tailgate. Because, honestly, who doesn’t love spinach dip?
Whether you’re cheering on your favorite team or just in it for the commercials, make this weekend’s big game day celebration more fun with some tasty snacks. This spicy spin on classic hummus gets its kick from a dash of chili powder and a combination of barbecue and hot sauce. Serve it with pita chips, pretzels or fresh-cut veggies to score big with your party guests!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.