Can’t decide which dip to serve with your chips? Make one that blends two of everyone’s favorites with this clever recipe for Guacamole Hummus. Just toss a can of organic chickpeas, a ripe avocado and a few other simple ingredients into your food processor for a smooth, creamy creation to scoop up and enjoy with dippable snacks.
Tagged: dip recipes
Raw veggies, hot pretzels, potato wedges, chicken tenders—everyone’s favorite snacks are even tastier dunked in honey-mustard sauce! Pass on preservative-laced, artificially flavored, squeeze-bottle varieties. This simple recipe calls for just three ingredients and is easy enough for the kids to make.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.