Can’t resist candy this time of year? Create your own treat with non-tricky ingredients! Luscious dark chocolate, hearty hazelnuts and a dash of pumpkin pie spice come together in this incredibly easy recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Bark. Chunky, fun and full of fall flavor, you won’t be tempted to unwrap any of your kids’ fun-sized bars with a batch of this sweet stuff on hand.
Tagged: double boiler
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.