A boiled chicken breast, some celery sticks and half an apple. Sound tasty? Not exactly, but chances are, it sounds very familiar to many. Over two-thirds of Americans are overweight and many have tried a broad range of diets, including some that would consist of foods that are indeed healthy, but not enough of them and certainly not prepared in a way that’s actually appealing to the smell, sight or taste buds!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.