I’m going to be perfectly honest here, I LOVE SPRING. The sun is out earlier and longer, the weather warms up and my favorite plum trees out in front of my house blossom with incredible pink flowers that brighten every morning. My family celebrates Easter, which traditionally centered around candy-filled baskets and a big feast with ham as the centerpiece.
Tagged: Easter recipes
When I think of an Easter meal, many of the dishes that come to mind are easily converted to a Paleo-esque format without too much difficulty. If you’re used to starting your meal with a plate of cheese and crackers, why not replace that with a fresh, spring vegetable crudités plate drizzled with lemon and freshly chopped herbs? Thinking glazed, baked ham? How about lean pork chops instead? And rather than asparagus smothered in thick, creamy Hollandaise, how about roasting it with garlic and oil? Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.