Go for goat cheese if you want a lighter, healthier alternative to feta or ricotta in a pasta dish. In this meatless, gluten-free Goat Cheese and Garlic Penne, its sweet-tangy creaminess complements the rich flavor of fresh garlic and basil, while a sprinkling of pine nuts adds subtle crunch.
Tagged: easy to make recipe
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.