The stores are filled with bikinis and beach blankets, and visions of summer vacations are distracting everyone from kids at school to seasoned office workers. Just one problem: For many of us, those winter comfort foods like mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie have resulted in too many bulges for bikini bliss. If winter weight gain is preventing you from anticipating beach season, then relax. We’ve got the skinny on how to slim down and achieve your best body for summer fun:
Tagged: Eden Foods
Aging gracefully has become something to be proud of, thanks to celebrities such as Jane Fonda and Sophia Loren leading the way. Getting older means recognizing what’s important (friends, family, Fluffy and Fido) and appreciating the simple joys of life (a sunny day, a perfect rose, a sweet strawberry). There’s just one Catch-22 for many of us: Weight gain.
The winter holidays can seem like a fat trap for dieters. From Thanksgiving’s “eat all you can” celebration to the cookie exchanges to the mega-mall food court to the “try this” holiday party buffets, it’s one temptation after another. Think weight gain is inevitable? Not if you plan ahead!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.