Living an egg-free lifestyle? Whether you’re vegan, allergic or just prefer not to eat eggs, you can still bake and cook all of your favorite recipes. The secret? Two tiny treasures you may already have on hand: flax seeds and chia seeds. Here are three easy-to-follow recipes to turn these versatile superfoods into instant egg replacers.
Tagged: egg replacer
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.