Egg salad isn’t exactly elegant…but it can be. Stir in some baby spinach, diced avocado for extra creaminess and fresh, ripe raspberries for a touch of sweetness. Eaten as-is, atop crackers or spread on bread, this light, healthy dish is perfect for picnics, parties or lunch with a friend.
Tagged: egg salad
Light and fluffy, minus the mayonnaise in traditional egg salad, this spread makes a scrumptious sandwich filler or protein-packed cracker topping. The creamy texture comes from nutritious Greek yogurt, and avocado adds healthy fat to the mix. Stir in some spinach for even greater nutrition–it supplies hard-to-obtain vitamin K!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.