Pumpkin is one of my favorite fall flavors. I love almost any baked good with pumpkin in it – pie, muffins, bread – but this year I wanted to add a new recipe to my repertoire. And boy did I find it! This delicious pumpkin soufflé is light, fluffy and can be made entirely organic. These individual soufflés are also a great way to change up your regular holiday menu.
Tagged: egg whites
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.