Are you stuck in a boring hair rut? Day after day wearing the same-old “do” can make you feel pretty frumpy after awhile. If you’re itching for a new look, don’t rush off to the salon and do anything drastic. A few new hair accessories may be all you need to get back into a good-hair groove.
Tagged: elastic bands
Switching up your workouts from time to time is a good idea for a couple of reasons. First, it keeps you from getting bored. Second, it gives your body a “shock.” When you repeat the same exercises over and over, your muscles get used to the movement, and you don’t get the same benefits. One way to add variety is to take advantage of the many gadgets available today.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.