They may sound like they’re straight out of a fairytale, but elderberries are indeed real and are packed with real nutrients. Sometimes known by the Latin name Sambucus nigra or just simply “elder,” elderberries are deeply colored purplish-black berries that have been used for centuries to support health and well-being.
Tagged: elderberry supplement
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.