Endurance sports are a grueling challenge. If you’ve ever run a marathon, you know what miles of pavement pounding can do to your innocent little toes. It’s not pretty — and neither is chafing, blistering or bleeding. Unfortunately, these not-so-glamorous side effects are the reality of the sport. Think of them as battle wounds. And like any good athlete, you have to learn to lick your wounds and carry on.
Tagged: endurance sports
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.