Beach and seashore weather may be gone, but this time of the year brings its own special kind of healthy pleasures. I’m talking about apples. Dozens of varieties are available at supermarkets and, if you’re lucky, at nearby orchards. Apples are rich in a substance called quercetin – an antioxidant flavonol (part of the flavonoid family) — which is associated with a number of health benefits.*
Tagged: energy drinks
Working out? Great! Just don’t forget to hydrate and refuel with healthy foods or sports nutrition products. You can add more bounce to the ounce by fueling your fitness with these foods and beverages: Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.