Essential oils have been getting a lot of press lately — people are interested in learning about aromatherapy and how they can influence their lives with essential oils. Simply speaking, aromatherapy is the use of essential oils for health. Although we put a lot of emphasis on the word “aroma,” the true action of an essential oil goes beyond our sense of smell.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.