Interest in omega-3s continues to grow, and for good reason. Omega-3 – an essential fatty acid found in algae and certain fatty fish, such as salmon, sardines and cod – has been scientifically associated with impressive benefits. These include the ability to support cardiovascular health, maintain healthy cognitive function, support healthy moods and even influence joint comfort and flexibility.*
Summer and the ocean or seaside are a natural warm-weather fit. But although many of us see the water solely as an environment for relaxation and recreation – with appropriate use of sunscreen, of course! – we forget that nature’s water resources are storehouses of nutrition.
Whether you’re a fish oil fanatic or you’re just looking for a way to get more omega-3s, you’re in luck.
Today only, we’re lowing the price of Vitacost Mega EFA to $8.95 – that’s a savings of 59%! (But HURRY, because this special sale ends at 9 p.m. EST.)
This sale has ended – but be sure check out our coupons page for even more amazing deals!
After years of supplement super-stardom, fish oil has recently been getting some flak. But is it deserved? Read up on the benefits of fish oil and decide for yourself.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.