The weather outside is frightful – and hot beverages taste so delightful! Whether it’s snowing, raining or windy in your neck of the woods, stay warm and cozy on the inside with a few of our favorite coffees, teas and cocoa mixes:
Tagged: Equal Exchange
Possibly one of the tastiest research studies ever conducted, a physician set out to evaluate whether chocolate consumption increases intelligence not just in individuals but in entire populations. Published in the New England Journal of Medicine, his research showed a link between consuming chocolate and winning Nobel prizes.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
Love shopping? Hop to it.