Sports nutrition supplements can be intimidating. With their tough, often masculine-sounding names, many women wonder if they’re OK to take and if they offer any real benefits beyond hardcore, muscle-building goals. One example might be amino acid supplements. Sound complicated, don’t they? But amino acids serve many important functions in the body, and taking a supplement can be helpful for anyone, regardless of fitness goals.
Tagged: essential amino acids
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.