I remember when I was 18 and first starting to work out. My friends and I liked to see how much weight we could “max out” on different exercises. We would push more than we could handle with the worst form possible and thought we were actually accomplishing something. The reality is we were putting ourselves at risk for injury. Not only is improper form and technique unsafe, it’s ineffective at working the targeted muscle group. Read more →
Tagged: exercise with good form
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.