You’ve heard other people talking about argan oil, calling it a “Moroccan treasure” or “liquid gold.” But if you’re still not quite sure what to do with it — or if you think it’s just for skin — you’re in for a pleasant surprise! Read on to discover six different ways to use this versatile oil.
Tagged: eye cream
Head-on wind, flying dirt, kamikaze bugs and pesky pollen can all cause dry, itchy, irritated eyes. As someone who recently had Lasik eye surgery, I want to be extra protective of my peepers — especially when I’m training. Athletes tend to focus on doing everything to protect and nourish their muscles that we often forget that our eyes are precious, too.
Q: I know that skincare needs change over time. But how do I know which products to use—and when to start using them?
MyChelle Dermaceuticals licensed esthetician Catie Wiggy responds:
Strolling down the skincare aisle of any store, it becomes clear that that choosing “the right products” isn’t always easy. With so many cleansers and creams and treatments available, many women resort to trial and error—grabbing whatever looks best at the time, usually according to simple (and often misleading) claims on labels.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.