It’s 6:30 p.m. You just finished a grueling workout after an eight-hour day at the office. Sweat beads are stuck to your forehead, mascara’s streaming down your cheeks, and that foundation you put on this morning? It’s like it was never there. None of this would be a problem if you could hop in the gym shower for a quick cleanup. But that dinner reservation is at 7:00, and you’ve got to get moving—fast. Great news! There’s a wipe for that.
Tagged: eye makeup
By the end of the day, your bed starts to look like a mini paradise waiting for you at the end of the hall. But before you can cozy in, there are still a few things you need to do. Lock the doors, switch off the lights and—oh yeah—get that stiffened mascara, smudged eyeliner and smeared foundation off your face.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.