Eyebrows – you may not think about them all too often, but when they’re long overdue for a little maintenance, it’s hard not to notice! With a little planning, trimming and plucking, you can easily perfect the shape of your brows, without having to visit a pricy salon. Just follow these steps:
Q: Is there anything I can do about my skimpy, barely-there eyelashes?
MyChelle Dermaceuticals licensed esthetician Catie Wiggy responds:
Thicker, fuller, more beautiful-looking lashes and brows—in as little as two weeks? Yes, it is possible! (And no, you’re not dreaming.) Even better, you can achieve these results with absolutely no side effects thanks to an all-natural lash and brow product from MyChelle Dermaceuticals.
Ladies, let’s talk about something most of us struggle with: unwanted hair. Whether you’re dealing with unruly eyebrows, facial fuzz or unsightly underarm hair, it can be costly and time-consuming to keep it from coming back.
So which method works best – shaving, waxing or tweezing? I’ll weigh the pros and cons of each:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.