Every bride wants to channel her inner Bombshell on the day of her wedding, but it can be hard to find products that are safe while still providing long lasting and flawless beauty. I’ve rounded up some stellar organic makeup and beauty products to take the stress out of achieving wedding day perfection.
By the end of the day, your bed starts to look like a mini paradise waiting for you at the end of the hall. But before you can cozy in, there are still a few things you need to do. Lock the doors, switch off the lights and—oh yeah—get that stiffened mascara, smudged eyeliner and smeared foundation off your face.
When something isn’t working right, are you quick to throw in the towel or do you take a step back, roll up your sleeves and start digging for a solution? For me, quitting is never an option. So when I spend my hard-earned money on fancy new hair products or special anti-aging serums and they don’t work the magic the labels claim they will—I don’t toss them in the trash. I also don’t call the company to complain (not yet, anyway).
This post on Awkward Family Photos made me laugh, because I could totally see one of my three kids getting into the big box of Seventh Generation and becoming a Diaper Ninja, too. There’s a big Barbie party going on in our house 24/7, and we’ve got a Hex Bug invasion we should probably talk to Terminex about–but the toys my children gravitate towards aren’t actually toys.
They are tampons. And toothpicks. And duct tape. (Don’t ask.)
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.