Break out the skillet! These sizzlin’-hot fajitas, made with garden-fresh veggies and chunks of white meat chicken, are the perfect way to spice up your summer dinner menu. Colorful, crunchy red peppers, cilantro and chili powder are nutritious additions that add zesty, authenthic south-of-the-border flavor. Got gluten-free guests? Skip the white flour tortillas and serve the corn kind instead.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.